Monday Inspiration - Chevrons

Monday, March 4, 2013

Sandee
North Carolina


I live in Hendersonville, NC and I am getting ready to have a birthday on February 22 where I'll be turning 39 again; I am a firm believer in recycling.  I love to hike in our beautiful mountains and take pictures of wildlife whenever I can. High on my list of daily activities is eating chocolate, sleeping late and playing at my craft desk. I am a published crafter for CricutMagazine, Cards Magazine and Papercrafts Magazine and sell my cards and mixed media art in the Art MoB studio downtown.



Cathi
Ireland


I am so excited to be joining the Frosted Designs team! My name is Cathi O'Neill, and I am an American (Maryland/DC area native) who married an Irishman and have been living here in Ireland since 1997. I live in a beautiful village on the Shannon River with my DH of nearly 18 years (wow, that makes me feel old!) and my two beautiful daughters, Aine (onya) 10 and Aisling (ashling) 8. They will no doubt be the subject of many of my layouts!!

I have always love crafting since I was a little girl. My grandmother taught me to knit and crochet and I remember sewing Barbie doll clothes with her on her front porch! I am a knitter and quilter as well, but have recently in the last two years found cardmaking and scrapbooking, and an obsession was born!! I can't believe two years ago at this time I owned no inks and no patterned paper and had just order a Silhouette SD to start this new addiction. I truly love creating and make vintage cards to sell here in our local village cafe as well as stacks of shabby/vintage style layouts of my girls to keep and share with family! I hope to keep expanding my crafting and doing more mini albums and altered projects too!



Joni
Arizona


I live in sunny Phoenix Arizona with my husband of over 20 years and our 9 yr old son (the subject of most of my projects). I started scrapbooking in late 2001 when I was trying to preserve a memory of a recently lost pet.   One thing led to another and I’ve been addicted ever since. 

I work full-time in the Information Technology field and also help my husband with his therapy/wellness business I try to fit in a little scrapping time after my son goes to bed and before I do every night.  I am the store/Message Board liaison at an on-line scrapbook store (Memorable Seasons) and I’m a staffer at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine in addition to the Design Teams here at Frosted Designs and at Sketches in Thyme. 

I know I've been on the Frosted Designs DT for at least 3 years, because when I found this bio and went to update it, it said my son was 6 years old....lol!!  I'm so proud to still be here...hope I can provide some inspiration to you all....I know I get tons from seeing all your projects when I visit your blogs!!!




Lydia Walker
North Wales, UK


My name is Lydia Walker (well at least until 4th May), I live in Flintshire, North Wales in the UK with my husband to be and our little ones Archie, 3, and Matilda (Tilly), 1. And yes I am a Craft Addict. For as long as I can remember I have always been crafting in some way, shape or form. As a little girl my Aunty used to call me 'Sticky Fingers' as I used to love gluing things- mostly really tiny pieces of paper that I never tidied up... ooooppps! I dabble in different crafts- cards, scrapbooks, knitting, sewing, home decor ..... I just totally love to craft!


But out of these my passion is scrapbooking- I love the fact that when I'm gone my babies will be able to look back on everything I've created for them and remember. There are times when I look back on some of my old books now and think 'my gosh.... I'd forgotten about that' so I'm sooooo glad I started this fabulous hobby as I don't want to forget these precious moments and sometimes my brain needs a kick start to remember- maybe its just too full ?!?! I just love creating and involving my babies is fun. My little boy loves it too, his fave is stamping and I'm starting to get Tilly at the mo ... she loves the BigShot.



Sassy
Minnesota

Sassy lives in Minnesota with her husband, Jason, and their four-legged, fur baby Sassy (hence, her nickname). She began paper crafting ten years ago after the death of her father and making eleven identical scrapbooks of his life. Since then she has made numerous scrapbooks for others, cards, altered items and now is beginning to dabble in mixed media. Her style is undefined as she adapts to situations but her biggest struggle is clean and simple. Sassy also enjoys crocheting, watching videos to learn new techniques, and reading artsy and cooking blogs. Her favorite words are believe, priceless and sparkle. She loves tear-jerker movies, a variety of music, reality TV, reading self-help/inspiration material, and paper! Sassy believes it is important to choose happiness daily.



Maryland

Hi my name is Debbie and I’m Co Leader here at Frosted Designs!  I've been with Barb, our Leader since the beginning and I do a lot of behind the scenes work for this fabulous challenge blog!

I live in Maryland and am a single mom to two grown kids .  I’ve been scrapbooking for 13 years.  I don’t really have a defined style as my layouts always differ. I love layering paper and have recently have started dabbling in some mixed media.  I love the texture and dimension it adds to my layouts.  You can find my personal blog here:  http://lovelifeslittlepleasures.blogspot.com/




COMMENTS: »