Friday Challenge - Give a Gift!

Friday, November 8, 2013

I am so excited to be hosting the challenge this week for Frosted Designs!  This week I am asking everyone to play along with my "gifted" challenge. It is wide open: create a card that holds a gift or gift card, a gift tag, bag, box, a layout about a gift! I hope you will join in with us!!

Products Used from the Frosted Designs Store:
Beautiful Life 6x6 Paper Pad
UmWow Studios Flair

For my challenge inspiration I have created a gift bag and tag using my Beautiful Life 6x6 paper pad collection and some gorgeous flairs from UmWow studios. Using some gorgeous dies from my stash and the beautiful papers in the collection I put together this bag and tag that I hope someone will love to receive!!

Come join us at Frosted Designs!


Here are the projects the Design Team created...

Brenshevia

Products Used from the Frosted Designs Store:
Carta Bella Happy Haunting Collection

Products Used from the Frosted Designs Store:
BoBunny "Elf Magic" collection pack


Products Used from Frosted Designs store:
Pink Paislee - Hey Kid Kre8tive Kit Collection
Pink Paislee - Hey Kid Ephemera Die-cuts
Prima - Anna Marie Laser Cut Wood Icons

Visit www.artsyalbums.com for details on how to make this altered Altoid tin gift box.
Products from the Frosted Designs Store:
Echo Park Reflections Christmas Collection Kit



And of course... there is a prize for one lucky person who plays along!


This weeks sponsor is 

Molossi  is 100% Australian owned and operated, with over eight years industry experience and access to the much loved paper craft brands and experts.

Molossi is situated in the Hawkesbury region of New South Wales, and our warehouse is located in Wilberforce and open by appointment only.

With the vision, Molossi is committed to sourcing and supplying all your papercraft needs, whilst delivering our own unique products. Our priority is to deliver a prompt and efficient service to our cliental base, to maintain this promise we are listening to what you as the retailers are asking and we are always open to suggestion and comments to ensure we uphold this value.

And now for the prize that Molossi have kindly donated
 $30.00 Chipboard and Bling pack  
 Thank you Molossi for that wonderful prize!

Now to win... you need to play along!! We can't wait to see your "Gifting" Ideas! 

8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Friday Challenge - Give a Gift!”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love what everyone created!! I loveeeeeeeeee this challenge!! I am making a ton of gifts this year ... I am hoping to get them uploaded in time! :)

Val-Belle said...

Gorgeous gift bag and card Cathi... love what the others made too... maybe I will get time to play along... :D

Vicki said...

Beautiful projects from everyone! Great challenge, Cathi.

SandeeNC said...

I love this challenge, perfect for the holidays!!

Traci Penrod said...

I can't wait to see what everyone creates! Such a fun challenge :)

Debbie said...

Love the challenge Cathi and what everyone has created!

Barb Craft said...

Great challenge Cathi!! I love all the different takes on giving a gift! It also gives me some ideas for the upcoming holidays!

barb :)

Sherrie K. said...

Great job by the DT! Thanks for a fun challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com