Sundays with Sandee - Eye got my eye on you!

Sunday, January 26, 2014


I'm a little teapot
Short and stouts
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
When I get all steamed up
I just shout
Tip me over and pour me out
The song was originally written by George Harold Sanders and Clarence Z. Kelley and published in 1939. 


Here's my video, grab a cup of your favorite beverage and enjoy:

Delight in using your stamps in unique ways, like this heart stamp being used to create steam rising from a mug of tea. I can also see waves, wind, and smoke rising from a chimney. What do you see?


Be playful and have fun...you can tell from my laugh when I stamped this eye onto the tea bag tag how much I reveled in it....don't ever forget to make the process FUN!

 photo Sandee_zps592fe864.jpg
Come play along with us on the Frosted Designs Facebook page where we all share what we are working on whether it's a card, lay out or a journal page! We love it when you share your work with us!


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Sundays with Sandee - Eye got my eye on you!”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous! LOVING the colors and that mug!!!!!!!

Marlene said...

What a great video!!! I learned a whole bunch of stuff. First of all, love that you just roll the entire roll of paper towels over your page!!! I also need some of those moldable stamps, they are genius! Also going to try using the leftover mist by reconstituting and using a brush, how come I never thought of that?

Jean said...

Great - now I will have that song stuck in my head all day!!

You are so talented and creative!! Thanks for sharing!!

Granny Korner Craftingwithartgrandma said...

Love this and I will join you in a cup of tea or coffee like both, and I want a big red mug like yours. I love my big mugs. <3 love that eye I have fun with my eye stamps. you never know where they will peek at you. :) Blog Love
Sharon Estes.

ladynurse4 said...

This is great. Love all the great tips you probably did not even notice. Like using the ruler to make your letter stickers straight. Using the whole roll of paper towels.