Sundays with Sandee - Magically delicious!

Sunday, March 9, 2014


Hi everyone! 
Before I begin I would like to say that our March kit, A Moment in Time is fabulous!! Have you checked it out? And for all you kit subscribers, we have a Brandi inspired kit challenge going on!! ALSO we have a Progressive Sale which ends on March 10th, so get shopping
I'm excited, are you excited?
 :)

So I hope everyone has been practicing their lettering from last week's Sundays with Sandee, because now we are going to take it to an art journal page! 
Here is my page:

Such a fun and easy page to do, but of course, feel free to embellish yours as much as you want!! I had so much fun playing around with my Lindy's Stamp Gang Magical powders, they are so easy to use and have tons of shimmer power!

AND, you know I am always listening to your concerns and one of them is what pens are the best to write over your magicals and shimmers without messing up the pen tips and I am very happy to report that the Sakura Gelly Rolls and the Signo White pen are perfectly smooth and consistent and float right over!

Here is the video:

I hope you enjoyed the video and have a chance to share your work whether it's a card, layout or art journal page over on the Frosted Designs Face Book page. If you have any questions, just let me know and I will try and help you out.

 photo Sandee_zps592fe864.jpg


4 Comments »

4 Responses to “Sundays with Sandee - Magically delicious!”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING!! I love love love how you added the photo to the flower!!!!!

Jean said...

I cannot believe how quickly you drew the flower and pot! It would have taken me 8 tries! Love the face in the middle. Gorgeous lettering!!!

Barb Craft said...

I learn something new every single week Sandee!! THANK YOU for that!! :) I am so impressed at how well the magicals covered the background when you created the petals!! Now I need to go practice my writing!! :)

barb :)

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

YOU INSPIRE ME!! I should just place all your pictures of your SwS pieces in my personal inspiration box! I learn so many lessons each Sunday from you! You are also so very helpful with explaining the procedures and I appreciate that more then anything! Can't wait to find my faces and build some textur ein a background and let them bloom!! Thank you!! Spring is DEFINITELY on the way!! :)