25% OFF Sale & NEW Fancy Pants Chalk Tape!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Here in the States, it is tax day… the deadline for filing our 2013 Taxes. Some people like it because they actually get some of their tax money back. However, some people do not like it… kind of puts them in a grumpy mood! Either way, we have a sale that is sure to put a smile on your face! Right now, everything in the Frosted Designs Store is 25% OFF when you use the code: SAVE25 at checkout! This sale includes all scrapbooking and mixed media items, even those already on sale or clearance! What a deal! The only thing it doesn't include are the Frosted Designs Kits!

Have you seen the new Chalk Tape by Fancy Pants?! I can tell this is going to be a very popular product in my house! Of course it can be used on scrapbooking layouts and cards but it is also great for many other things! You could label everything in your house with this stuff!! It is seriously becoming an addiction to me!! lol!! 


In the photo above, we used the tape on glass containers to label items on the Candy Bar at my daughter's birthday party. She made Fortune Cookies to thank her friends for coming to her party. We used the 1.5 inch Pinking Decorative Edge Chalk Tape to wrap around the container and then we used the Signo White Pen (also in the store) to write on the label. Chalk worked but the white Signo pen was a little brighter and wouldn't smear when the kids were handling the container. I really wish I would have gotten some better photos but with 35 kids in my house, I was lucky to get the few that I did! 

We have even more new products arriving daily! Be sure to stop back often to check them out! 





1 Comment »

One Response to “25% OFF Sale & NEW Fancy Pants Chalk Tape!”