Life Documented with Connie!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hi everyone. It's me Connie and I am hosting the blog today.  I created a page with a picture of my Daughter and her Boyfriend in their Prom attire.  I had ordered about 200 photo's online and they did not arrive.  I was getting ready to print a couple at home and place another order at the store when this box arrived. A gentleman had my photo's in with his order and when he looked at them he knew they would be missed and he mailed them to me.  I am very grateful and lucky.

Here is the page
I mixed the Summer's end and the Enchanted kits.


Here is a close up
I made rolled roses with the pattern papers


I added a sticker for the title


I cut the doily in the kit in half and added flowers from the End of Summer kit.




Products found in the Frosted Design Store





6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Life Documented with Connie!”

Isbaha said...

Such a gorgeous layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So glad the gentleman that received them returned them to you! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Oh Connie.. so glad you got your pictures back of your daughters prom! They look beautiful! You know.. the thing I like most about your layout.. I your hand-rolled flowers.. I love it all.. but I do love love love those flowers!! :)

Rachelle Olaridge said...

So gorgeous Connie!!!!!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Wow! This is so pretty! The black and white photo was the perfect choice to compliment these kits!

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful, love the background paper. I love a vintage look and you did a great job on this. Love the picture also.