We Are Family with Rachelle!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hi there FD fans! Rachelle here today excited to share my latest layout using beautiful products from the September Kit "We Are Family."  I so loved working with so many fantastic items. Let's take a look at "Little Wonder."



The close up views below show various parts of the layout where I used these fantastic kit products. I love using layers so I started out cardstock layers. Next, I created a texture background using texture paste and my fave stencils and applied ink.
Here you can see cardstock and embellishments followed by some bling and title.

Here you can see some of the textured background where I applied small text stickers and designer accents. I did a generous amount of fussy cutting of large floral from the Moments & Memories cardstock. I really enjoy this task. I applied them beneath the florals.


Next I applied chalkboard stickers and enamel dots which are another fave of mine. Then I applied the Webster accents. Such beautiful pieces.


I fell in love with the gorgeous Prima lace flowers and applied them on top of the fussy cut items. Then it was time to apply the journal.

Finally, here is a center view of the picture. This is my girlfriend's daughter little Olivia when she was a baby. Here you can see the beautiful products that this kit offered. This kit offers enough beautiful products for several more projects to create.


Well that's it! I hope you enjoyed my project today and hope that you give these beautiful new products a try!

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by the Frosted Design Store for this kit and all of your fantastic project products.

See ya soon!





*We Are Family
  " We Are Family"

2 Comments »

2 Responses to “We Are Family with Rachelle!”