Double Page Layout with Connie and Mr Fox!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Hi Everyone! Connie here and it is my turn on the blog.   I decided to do a 2 pager this month.  I was looking at my pictures and found some treasures. This was our last day at our Camp in 2013. I thought the Kaisercraft Mr Fox  collection was a perfect fit.

I love flowers and lace and I am not afraid to use them on a boys LO.  I may say I am making these pages for my kids but they are for me first. lol

Left page
The prints are busy but I added molding paste and a stencil. I lightly brushed them with ink to be able to see more of the pattern.

Right page
The flower clusters were added on both pages. They mirror each other.

Close up Small cluster and cut out from paper collection.

Close up Flower cluster


Thanks for looking I enjoyed creating this page. 

The following are items used from the Frosted Designs Store.


5 Comments »

5 Responses to “Double Page Layout with Connie and Mr Fox!”

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Totally fab and beautiful Connie!

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

awesome LO Connie

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Connie!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! I loveeeeee the flowers and the view finders!!!!

Cherished said...

Thanks Ladies. I love this collection.