Pick of the Patch with Lori!

Monday, October 27, 2014

I just love fall - it is my favorite time of the year!  We went to the Pumpkin Patch last week and my friend captured this picture of Tanner picking his pumpkin.  I wanted to showcase this photo all by itself so I grabbed papers from the Garden of Abundance kit. 

I realy like the colors in the flowered paper - they look similar to the brown and green in the pumpkin patch.
I needed a pinch of orange so I grabbed an orange gelato and colored around my photo mat and title mat.  I spritzed my paper towel with water and blended the orange around the edge of the paper.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to design and cut the tree, pumpkin border and title.  I just love that tree! 
I inked the pumpkins a bit with some moss green ink and then spritzed them with Heidi Swapp gold color shine. 
Look at that gold on these pumpkins - just gorgeous!!  I cut some of the pumpkins off the border and pop-dotted them on the page.
I added the wood heart to the tree trunk and a bird in the branches.

Enjoy your fall and don't forget to create and share your stories!!


 photo Lori_zpsea64f050.jpg

3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Pick of the Patch with Lori! ”

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

love this.. love the fall!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the tree and the pumpkins!!!!!!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Beautiful and love the pumpkins. WTG!