Forever Yours Mixed Media Canvas

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hi there FD friends! Rachelle here today sharing my latest mixed media canvas using this month's gorgeous kit, "Forever Yours." This kit has an array of such beautiful cardstock and embellishments. So take a look!



"Daydreaming!"

This 6x6 canvas comes with the kit.
I used greens and pinks on the texture background.
I always love to use the beautiful embellishments such as the Prima cork stickers and Fabscraps chipboard bicycle.

 

I found this pretty quote about riding a bicycle. It was perfect!


I so loved the beautiful Petaloo florals, metal gears, and Brilliance Dew Drop- Pearlescent Orchid ink. The ink richly applies so easily.



Finally, here is another close-up of some of the beautiful decorative elements in the kit. I loved working with the gorgeous Marion Smith Paper Collection.

Well that's it for now. Be sure to get this fantastic kit before they are all gone at the Frosted Design Store! 
Thank you so much for stopping by today. See Ya Soon & Huggies!!!

1 Comment »

One Response to “Forever Yours Mixed Media Canvas”

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is amazing! LOVING that vintage bicycle!!!!