Tutorial Tuesday with Connie!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015


Hi everyone. Connie here. My turn on the Frosted Designs Blog with my tutorial.  I have one of my all time favorite paper crafts.  I remember Making these in school at Valentines day.  We used large pieces of construction paper then.  I am loving the February SWEET LOVE Kit.   Here are some pictures of my project and a snapguide tutorial. You can find the kit at the Frosted Designs Store.






Check out How to Create a Woven Heart for Valentines. by Connie Hall on Snapguide.

3 Comments »

3 Responses to “Tutorial Tuesday with Connie! ”

mikosspot.blogspot.com said...

Love your tutorials Connie with the woven heart.. This paper was perfect.. I have got to try this to create the pocket.. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Lovely tutorial Connie! The papers were perfect for this valentine inspired pocket.

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Gorgeous project and tutorial. Awesome!!!!