A Spring Garden Flower Girl!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hi there FD friends! Rachelle here today and I am so excited to share my project using this month's gorgeous kit~Spring Gardens. I went with a clean and simple layout project with a little punch! Let's take a look.

 "Flower Girl"


 I really enjoyed working with these beautiful products and pastel colors. I creating this project very clean and simple using the Heidi Swapp Wanderlust Collection.

More Views: 


Here you can see the floral cluster with Prima Flowers and Maya Road Butterfly Stick pins. I also added the lace pearl trim and a resin clock from a previous kit. A great tip!

 
Here is the journal which says:"Shanella dropped the rose petals during the wedding. Now it's picture time."


Here I applied one the Heidi Swapp Metal Arrows and several trinkets from a previous kit.


This is a close up view of the little flower girl which blends in well with the pastel paper collection. There are so many more fantastic products in this kit that I can't wait to use in my next project.



Well that's it for this post! I hope you have been inspired to pick up your beautiful kit from the Frosted Design Store. Don't forget to pick all of your scrapbooking needs at fantastic prices.

Thank you for stopping by and keep on crafting!
See Ya Soon! Huggies!!!!!

           

            Spring Gardens
*Spring Gardens


7 Comments »

7 Responses to “A Spring Garden Flower Girl! ”

Cherished said...

Gorgeous page. Love it!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So beautiful! The picture and the layout! I love the water color effect of the paper.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

Byrd Street Studio said...

The page is adorable, but the subject matter is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful flower girl!! This layout is the perfect compliment to those gorgeous eyes of hers. Love this kit.

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Katy said...

GORGEOUS layout and ADORABLE little flower girl!